The Blue Layer Support Tray Utility puts technology support right on your desktop. By connecting you directly to our support portal, you get the help you need faster and easier. By using the Tray Utility, you will be able to open new tickets, perform basic troubleshooting and begin remote sessions with our support team when you need them.
Using the New Support Recording Feature:
The New Support Recording Option gives you the ability to record your issue and send it to our support team so they have a step-by-step visual of what is happening when the error occurs and can begin troubleshooting immediately. To use this feature follow the steps below:
1. Open the Tray Utility icon by clicking the icon on the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on the “New Support Recording” link.
3. When the email opens hit the green button with the words “start recording.”
4. Recreate your problem by following the exact steps it takes you to receive the error.
5. When finished hit the red button with the words “stop recording.”
6. Fill out the body of the email to email@example.com that was automatically opened with a description of the problem.
7. Hit send to open a ticket with your recording attached.
The Blue Layer Support Tray Utility is compatible with the following systems*
Windows 7 or above
Windows Server 2008 R2 or above
*This feature is not available for Mac
You can download the latest version of the Blue Layer Support Tray Utility below.