Believing in yourself and in your dreams is where it all starts. But finding a stable enviornment that shares your belief and brings creativity to your door step is a rare find.
Welcome to Blue Layer, the hub of technology professionalizm in the local market. We are all about moving our customers and employees forward in their goals of technology. Our enviornment is invigorating and energy-driven with the right balance for you to learn and succeed. Join Blue Layer today to be a part of your dream.
Job Title: Windows & Network Administrator
Maintains computing environment by identifying system requirements; installing upgrades; monitoring system performance.
- Establishes system specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements; designing system infrastructure.
- Establishes system by planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of PC and server hardware, software, LAN and WAN networks, and operating and system management systems; defining system and operational policies and procedures.
- Maintains system performance by performing system monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting system hardware, software, networks and operating and system management systems; designing and running system load/stress testing; escalating application problems to vendor.
- Secures system by developing system access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; establishing and testing disaster recovery policies and procedures; completing back-ups; maintaining documentation.
- Prepares users by designing and conducting training programs; providing references and support.
- Upgrades system by conferring with vendors and services; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements and new software.
- Meets financial requirements by submitting information for budgets; monitoring expenses.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
System Administration, Developing Standards, LAN Knowledge, Proxy Servers, Training , Multi-tasking, On-Call, Networking Knowledge, Network Hardware Configuration, Network Maintenance, Network Performance Tuning, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, VMware
To Submit your resume, please send a Word or PDF version of your resume to email@example.com.